FEAR NOT, I AM WITH THEE (Part I)
Fear thou not; for I [am] with thee: be not dismayed; for I [am] thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness. (Is 41:10)
Warm greetings are to you in the matchless name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. You are most welcome to this message section which is the medium through which Gracious Lord will spoke and bless you(Psalm 107:20) Halleluiah!
If you go through the above said scripture again and again you shall be thrilled to note that Almighty Lord speak unto you directly, who says "Fear not!" Why Lord says this?
Fear hath torment. (I John 4:18)
Whenever fear (which originates due to debt burden, uncertain future, enemies, failures, lack of confidence, weakness and diseases), gets rooted in a person it will always torment his/her soul. It will take away his peace, joy, strength and in turn even it will lead the person towards mental disorders or eventually destruction. As you know today the people of this world were under the grip of ever so many kinds of fears. But in the midst of this fear filled world and life, Lord says unto you "My dear son /daughter, fear not…." Halleluiah! What an encouraging word it is! What a Gracious, loving and compassionate Lord Jesus Christ, who stand on your right hand side with His readiness to chase out all type of your fears and infuse His peace, joy, hope, confidence in you. Just for your encouragement, Holy Spirit brings some persons to whom Lord granted this unique blessing while they were under this fear in various circumstances.
- To Abraham: While Abraham was not having a child of his own and agonizing for the same, Lord Spoke to him, fear not. After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I [am] thy shield, [and] thy exceeding great reward. (Gen 15:1)
- To Isaac: while Isaac was staying in Beer-Sheba with uncertainties Lord spoke to Isaac. And the LORD appeared unto him the same night, and said, I [am] the God of Abraham thy father: fear not, for I [am] with thee, and will bless thee, and multiply thy seed for my servant Abraham's sake. (Gen 26:24)
- To Jacob: When Jacob was under dilemma whether to go to Egypt or not, Lord clarified his doubts. And he said, I [am] God, the God of thy father: fear not to go down into Egypt; for I will there make of thee a great nation: (Gen 46:3)
- To the Israelites: When Moses revealed his end, people of Israel were under fear what would be the next. At that exact movement, Lord spoke to him. And the LORD, he [it is] that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed. (Deut 31:8)
- To Joshua: When Joshua was under fear by seeing the failure of Israelites in the hands of the people Aisee, Lord appeared to Joshua and exhorted him once again by infusing this confidence. And the LORD said unto Joshua, Fear not, neither be thou dismayed: take all the people of war with thee, and arise, go up to Ai: see, I have given into thy hand the king of Ai, and his people, and his city, and his land: (Joshua 8:1)
Likewise ever so many incidences could be quoted from the scripture for your encouragement and hope. Dear one, fear is worst and it has to be chased out from your heart at any cost. As Gracious Lord interacted with great men like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joshua etc... He also wants to interact in your life and insist His hope in you though you are far away from him and not known much about Him. Still He loves you, cares you. That's why He speaks through this section unto you. I don't know what is your fear or the origin of your fear, but certainly I know Lord Jesus Christ who alone can eradicate all your fear.
Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me (Jesus). (John 14:1)
This gracious blessing you can right now inherit through Jesus. Halleluiah!
- Prince of Peace
- Wonderful God
- Only Begotten Son
- Lord who visits you
- You shall be blessed
- Fear Not I am with Thee-1
- Fear Not I am with Thee-2
- Your Tears will be wiped Away
- Merciful Lord
- Salvation From Enemies
- Jesus And Rest
- Salvation From Diseases
- Jesus Compassion Unto Wicked
- Affliction Why (Part I)
- Affliction Why (Part II)
- Narrow Way
- Christ's Servant
- Lord Jesus Christ Form of a Servant - Why?
- You are His Witness
- God who giveth us richly
- Heavenly Joy
- Lord's way
- Lord's will
- Thanks Giving
- Faith in Action
- Weapons Against you shall never prosper
- Joy in Christ
- Effects of Praising - part II
- Keep Thine Words
- Blood and Protection
- Keep Thine Estate
- Keep yourself in the Love of Christ